A Nigerian female soldier who recently accepted marriage proposal from NYSC member in Kwara State Orientation camp has reportedly been arrested by the Nigerian Army.
According to report, she violated some rules of the Nigerian army which include:
- Not due for marriage.
- Romancing publicly on uniform.
- Absent on parade.
- Indiscriminate behaviour.
- Doing other things aside from her purpose in NYSC camp.
- Disobedience to standing order of social media rule.
- Disobedience to ethics and tradition of the Nigerian Army.